With build updates being every fortnight (sometimes longer) there are addons that will feature in the next update but are released before the next build is due out, with most users nowadays being impatient we have decided to add the repositories to the Paradox install URL meaning that as a temporary measure you can add these to the build until we get chance to integrate them into the next updated build.
Here is a guide on how you can do that . .
Installing Future Build Addons
- From the SYSTEM section select the SETTINGS submenu
2) Now select ADD-ONS
3) Now select INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE
4) Now select .P A R A D O X.
6) From here you will see the different Repositories, install any new content you want!
7) The Repository will now be installed
8) Now select INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY
9) Scroll down and select the Repository that you installed from from step 6
10) Scroll down to VIDEO ADDONS
11) Now select the addon you wish to install
12) Select INSTALL
13) The addon will now install
14) Go back to the Paradox Build home menu and from the SYSTEM section choose the ADDONS submenu
15) Now scroll to the addon you installed, open and job done!
The above method is only a temporary measure so you have access to the latest addons when they are released, once the next build update is out you will find them integrated into the build so will be able to access them from the main menus.
Thanks for taking the time to read this guide.
3,589 total views, 5 views today